When it comes to setbacks, parents always want to be there for their kids. After all, kids’ emotions are vulnerable as they haven’t yet experienced the world as much. On top of that they do not know how to channel their; one moment your kids may be ready to take on the other world and another, it gets difficult to get them to feel motivated.
Motivating quotes are a go-to option when it comes to helping children feel better. They make one of the toughest and critical responsibilities of a parent, motivating children, an easy and daily process.
Inspiring your kids to be better and work towards what they want may seem difficult, but there are easier ways to do so. The best way to help your kids develop a strong mindset and feel motivated in the face of difficulty is through motivational quotes and affirmations. Motivational quotes for kids help them develop high morale, self-esteem, and resilience, above all, they make kids feel acknowledged and understood.
It’s time to introduce your kids to these inspirational motivational quotes and foster a healthy mindset. These amazing quotes will help your children experiment, stay positive, learn perseverance, and brighten up their day. Don’t wait and start reading these motivational quotes daily for happy children.
- “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” - John Wooden
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” - John Wooden
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” - Japanese Proverb
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” - Theodore Roosevelt
- “You always pass failure on the way to success.” - Mickey Rooney
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” - Zig Ziglar
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Alva Edison
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”– Dr. Seuss
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” - Mark Twain
- “The people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the ones who do.” - Steve Jobs
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present.’” - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” - Walt Disney
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” - Nelson Mandela
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” - Pablo Picasso
- “Don't settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” - Angela Bassett
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” - Frederick Douglass
- “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” - Ruth Gordo
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” - Dale Carnegie
- }Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” - Chris Grosser
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” - Joe Kennedy
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” - Anatole France
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”
- “There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either in or you’re out. There is no such thing as life in-between.” - Pat Riley
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” - Arthur Ashe
- “Never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” - Charles Dickens
- “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “Your focus determines your reality.” - George Lucas
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” - Jamie Paolinetti
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” - Paulo Coelho
- “You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.”
- “I’m not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” - Pablo Picasso
- “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” - Benjamin Mays
- “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” - Philippos
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
- “Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.” - David Goggins
- “Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.” - Brad Sugars
- “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.” - Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Zigla
- “One thing’s for sure, if you don’t play, you don’t win.” - Kylie Francis
- “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat is accepted as a reality.” - Bruce Lee
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” - Confucius
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi
- “Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” - Mandy Hale
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” - Milton Berle
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” - Pablo Picasso
- “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.” - Estee Lauder
Share these amazing quotes with your family and loved ones and let them feel inspired.
Want to read more? If you do, explore more carefully curated inspirational quotes for both kids and adults.
Do you like these 51 Motivational Quotes for kids? Are you looking for more articles like this? Check out our list of related contents.
Looking for some cute clothes for your baby boy or baby girl? Check out our collection of gender neutral baby clothes that come in a range of colors and styles!