Is it a boy name or a girl name? Neither, it is a baby name. As simple as that!
People used to distinguish everything and divide it into "male" and "female." However, through the course of time, we have grown to blur the lines between the genders.
One of the more and more popular aspects is gender-friendly baby names that will suit both girls and boys. After all, it is us who make the names so special.
Why would I consider a unisex baby name?
One of the reasons is that if you want to find out the gender “right on the spot,” you can consider neutral baby names that will suit both a girl and a boy. This way, you will be prepared and have a few options, to begin with.
Would you prefer all shades of one color or a combination of different colors? Gender friendly baby names build a contrast.
For instance, a sweet little girl with a chic name Kennedy, or a cute little boy named Cassidy. Sounds a little edgy and enigmatic, but at the same time sweet and cute.
With this being said, let us move on to the list of amazing gender-friendly baby names for Her and Him. Enjoy!
Gender Neutral Baby Names:
Gender Neutral Baby Names for Boys and Girls:
Do you like these Gender Neutral Baby Names? Are you looking for more interesting baby names? Check out our list of different baby names and other related content.
- Check out this unique 100 Sophisticated Girl Names For Your Lady Boss.
- Choose from the Top 100 Exotic Baby Girl Names + The Name Meanings.
- Choosing a baby name is fun with this 130+ Vintage Baby Girl Names For A Young Lady.
- Make a beautiful nursery with these Helpful Hints on How to Set Up a Nursery.
- Traveling with a baby is easy with this Traveling with Baby Checklist.
Also, if you're looking for a gift for your little one, check out our collection of baby and toddler clothes!